As part of the group of essential service providers needed to keep our community healthy and functioning during the COVID-19 pandemic, Patriot Environmental Services is working around the clock to help our customers and the public in every way we can during these uncertain times. We are experts in managing plans and protocols aimed at keeping people safe and are using our collective knowledge and experience to offer virus prevention services as well as emergency active case decontamination and remediation. As always, we are prepared, professional, and ready to support you.
We have taken actions in the following areas:
- Updated and upgraded our health and hygiene protocols for all team members
- Implemented mandatory “work from home” plans wherever we can do so and continue to effectively support our field employees and customers
- Updated and increased the frequency of decontamination procedures for tools, trucks, workspaces, and common areas
- Defined and enforced self-quarantine requirements to get potentially sick employees out of the field so they can focus on their health, and reduce the risk of spreading infection
- Established facility visitation rules for our facilities and offices to limit the potential spread of infection
We are closely monitoring the situation and will take further steps as necessary.
As one of the largest and most comprehensive environmental services providers on the West Coast, Patriot is currently providing COVID-19 decontamination and response services for customers throughout California and Nevada. Our Prepared & Professional experts are ready to act 24/7/365. Please contact us at (800) 624-9136 for immediate response or to discuss a strategy to reduce the risk of infection in the places you work and live.
For the most current and accurate information on the COVID-19 pandemic, we recommend that you rely on, as we do, these trusted resources:
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention CDC- https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization (WHO)- https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)- https://www.nih.gov/health-information/coronavirus
It’s a privilege for us to serve our clients and our community. We remain steadfast in our commitment to safety, compliance and superior customer service. Together we will help #wipeoutCOVID19.
Brian Johnson, CEO